Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tableaux - Red Table wine 2006

0202100015a_92800.jpeg
As much wine as I drink on a weekly basis, a person who loves the vino as much as I do, tends to seek out more complex wines. Sometimes, though, a person just wants something fun, you know, something you don't have to think too much about. Well tonight, I'm drinking the Tableaux Red Table Wine 2006 from Southern France (a blend of 50% Syrah, 50% Cabernet Sauvignon). The nose holds Rasberry and cherry notes, along with some floral nuances. On my tongue I definitely translate from the nose the cherry on the initial attack with rasberries joining the party in the mid. The finish get a little watery, but wine is not horrible, and for those looking for a good pizza or party wine, this may be the right bet. Try it and leave a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment